Yousign is a leading European SaaS player in the e-signature space, mainly active in France, Germany, and Italy. Having anticipated the shift towards paperless long before any European competitors, Yousign helps thousands of sales, purchasing, HR, legal, IT teams to digitalize and automate their contract processes.
Yousign seeks to support SMBs of various sectors through its easy-to-use electronic signature application. It also features a powerful API that is easy to integrate and facilitates adoption by smaller companies. The e-signature company aims to expand its product further up the value chain into document automation, approval management, and additional workflows.
Founded in 2013 by Luc Pallavidino and Antoine Louiset, Yousign has more than 10 000 customers, 3M+ monthly signers, 200+ employees, growing at a x2.5 rate YoY, making it the most performing e-signature scale-up in Europe.
After a successful seed round in 2019 with eFounders, one of the best SaaS seed investors in Europe, the company just closed a $35M Series A round, led by Lead Edge Capital, a tier-1 US based growth investment firm (Algolia, Blablacar, Asana, TransferWise, Toast, ...) to support its ambition of becoming the dominant European player in its category.
Within the Marketing team, you will be responsible for Yousign’s brand positioning and visibility amongst its main targets (micro, small, medium-sized companies up to 1000 employees), and to define and deploy the marketing content strategy. You will have the chance to contribute to the development of our self-serve model, one of our main strategic topics.
You will exemplify the brand within Yousign to ensure that all messages and creatives are aligned and consistent with the core brand guidelines. You will define the content strategy adapted to the challenges of the company. Consequently, you will work closely with other marketing teams and all teams within Yousign, such as the Design, Sales, and Product teams.
You will report to the Marketing Director and will manage a team of 3 people.
Your team will be the single point of contact for brand and communication topics within the company to ensure that all stakeholders are well aware and aligned with the brand and communication strategy with a strong focus on France, Italy, and Germany, among other markets we could launch.
- You will define our brand positioning, and ensure brand consistency between targets and geographies through a comprehensive, sharp, and up-to-date Brand Book to support our business ambition to become the European leader in eSignature,
- You will determine our tone-of-voice to make Yousign the fun, friendly, and slightly offbeat player in the category,
- You will define and execute the right content strategy to support brand development and the challenge of other departments: SEO, Demand Generation, Outbound, and Indirect Sales.
- You will lead all brand activations (Social Media, brand partnerships, PR, branding campaigns, podcasts, etc.),
- You will guarantee the excellent management of all budget and production aspects to ensure that we can deliver the most value efficiently and cost-effectively,
- You will help your team to grow and develop their capabilities.
- You have at least 4 years of experience in communication, branding in a hyper-growth organization,
- You have worked in a SaaS/Tech environment for a BtoB or BtoC brand,
- You have outstanding writing and oral communication skills,
- You have excellent project management skills, with the ability to work across department,
- You are creative and daring,
- You are business and data oriented,
- French and English are mandatory, a third language is a plus (German or Italian).
Inscrivez-vous pour commencer votre essai gratuit de 14 jours :