Yousign is a leading European SaaS player in the e-signature space, mainly active in France, Germany, and Italy. Having anticipated the shift towards paperless long before any European competitors, Yousign helps thousands of sales, purchasing, HR, legal, IT teams to digitalise and automate their contract processes.
Yousign seeks to support SMBs of various sectors through its easy-to-use electronic signature application. It also features a powerful API that is easy to integrate and facilitates adoption by smaller companies. The e-signature company aims to expand its product further up the value chain into document automation, approval management, and additional workflows.
Founded in 2013 by Luc Pallavidino and Antoine Louiset, Yousign has more than 9 000 customers, 3M+ monthly signers, 130+ employees, growing at a x2.5 rate YoY, making it the most performing e-signature scale-up in Europe.
After a successful seed round in 2019 with eFounders, one of the best SaaS seed investors in Europe, the company just closed a $35M Series A round, led by Lead Edge Capital, a tier-1 US based growth investment firm (Algolia, Blablacar, Asana, TransferWise, Toast, ...) to support its ambition of becoming the dominant European player in its category.
Within the sales team, you will be responsible for advising and persuading qualified leads through to closing. The leads are pre-qualified by our inbound and outbound sales consultants and handed over to account executives for closing.
- Advise, sell and negotiate contracts with qualified leads in the DACH region, educating them through advanced sales-cycles in order to create excitement and enthusiasm about our products
- Actively listen to prospects (small and medium businesses), and work to understand and reformulate their challenges and pain points
- Develop in-depth expertise about e-signatures and the sectors that Yousign serves
- Conduct SaaS app or API demos and build a deep understanding of both products
- Collaborate with the Customer Service, Marketing and Product teams to optimise our customer experience and improve the marketing pitch as well as the product
- CRM maintenance (yes, that's part of it too ;)), with the aim of ensuring high data quality. Forecast your future revenue achievement and document daily key activity
More About You:
You are above all a "consultant" 🤝, you express yourself with clarity and conviction in order to highlight the value of our solution. You know how to associate this quality with a great sense of listening to guide your interlocutor, and know how to negotiate with a win-win mindset.
- You already have relevant professional experience as an SDR, BDR or AE in the tech sector (>2 years)
- German is your mother tongue and you speak either English or French at a very high level
- You have mastered the art of negotiation
- You are a social chameleon and can adapt to your counterpart in a flash, adjusting tone, speed and flow of information
- Your verbal and written communication skills are impressive: you can put complex issues into simple words
- You are able to keep the big picture in mind and can prioritise your to-dos properly
What’s In It For You:
- Start-up within a start-up: Yousign Germany is like a start-up within our company. As an early team member, there is a lot of responsibility, a lot of accountability and countless opportunities to learn and grow professionally
- Autonomy: Develop your own ideas, implement them and solve problems independently
- Meal vouchers (Swile Card) for a healthy lunch everyday :)
- Full-remote: Trust is one of our Core Values. We are sure you can do the job from Paris, Berlin or anywhere else.
- We’re down-to-earth: We all make mistakes. Own your mistakes, share them, learn from them and continuously improve.
- We trust: Trust is everything - whether that be within our company or with our clients - it’s in our DNA.
- We strive for excellence: We set high standards for our colleagues and ourselves. The "extra mile" is shorter when we walk it together
- We value joy: We cannot achieve long term success without joy in our work. This journey is not a sprint, but a marathon. Quarterly off-sites promised
If you are interested, please apply directly or send your CV to our Talent Acquisition Manager Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your profile fits our needs, we’ll set up a short phone call with HR to discuss in further detail.
This will be followed by a one-hour interview with our Head of Germany, Dominik Drechsler.
The next step is a Case Study: an opportunity to show us your negotiating skills.
Last round: You will meet our COO, Alban Sayag, as well as another Yousign team member.
More About Us: